• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Texsport

Texsport

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• *** BLACK OPS ***

• PipPipPip
  • 12,561 posts
  • Handicap:Handicap?We don't need no stinkin' handicap!

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:29 PM

No Pete Rose or Joe Jackson, but this clown is in the Baseball Hall of Fame - makes a mockery of the hall.

Just some of the things he did to hurt the game:

(1) Was deeply involved in events that led to the baseball players strike. 

(2) Was the Commissioner in the steroid era, protecting the owners, who knew what was happening but pretended ignorance. Obvious proof - He encouraged the steroid driven home run era by juicing up the ball and, as a family owner of the Brewers, profited greatly. Then he banned players for their use -

(3) Forced the Houston Astros into the American League instead of his family owned Brewers, despite the fact that the Brewers were a newer team in the National League than Houston. 

(4) Protected Milwaukee players from harsh punishment when caught using steroids.

A disgrace!

Texsport

Edited by Texsport, 31 July 2017 - 11:28 AM.

"The top selling beer in America is Bud Light, followed by Budweiser, Miller Light, Coors Light, Natural Light. We are officially feminized."---Joe Soucheray 2/17/12

This discussion is a perfect illustration of what I constantly tell my wife - you can never have enough golf clubs, guns, cameras, or lenses! Whenever I tell her that, she quickly adds diamonds to the list! - Texsport

"That girl can make a dog break his chain!" - Justified 2015