Joe

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationOakland NJ
  • Handicap:4

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:40 AM

Ok, I'm heading down to AC in two weeks to hopefully get in the first round or two of the season in addition to some celebrating. I LOVE the layout at Twisted Dune and have played it pretty extensively. Unfortunately I know they had a flooding issue this winter and at least one hole may be out of order.

I have not played Renault or Sea View(either course). I'd love to hear what people think of those layouts relative to others in the area. Thanks, Joe
Ping i15 11* Axiv Core X
Taylormade R9 TP 15* Fubuki 73 X
Ping i15 18.5* TFC 849 X
In search of a Hybrid....... Rescue 11 w/Altus?????
Ping S56 4-PW KBS Tour X(2* Weak across the board)
Ping Tour-S 54* and 60TS KBS Stiff
Ping Redwood Answer (when I'm missing 3-footers--Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball Belly)
Callaway Tour is

#2 Slipjac

Slipjac

DEMOLITION DIVISION

• IED TECH

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWashington, D.C.
  • Handicap:5

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:03 PM

Hey Joe, I too love the layout at Twisted Dunes. Was sorry to hear about the flooding issue. I'll be heading to AC for a golf outing last weekend in April. A course we have recently started to play a lot is Atlantic City Country Club. Great course and a lot of fun to play - must see it to believe it. I'm also a big fan of Seaview Bay course. That has 2 of the toughest par 4s on the front 9, Nos. 2 and 6.

#3 DanUsh

DanUsh

DEMOLITION DIVISION

• IED TECH

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

Seaview and Renault are both great courses.  And Atlantic City Country Club is just phenomenal.  One course to check out that is great is Ballamor.  It is my favorite that out of all of them.  Excluding Atlantic City because i don't get to play it.  It is right down the road from Twisted Dunes so You are not going out of your way.  The 18th hole is a fantastic finishing hole and the course is always in great shape.  It is owned by the same people who own Atlantic City country club.  Plus if you take another trip back down in the summer it can be more enjoyable than the courses right on the bay.  Best to play them in the cooler months.