#1 ecke2002

ecke2002

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Hi all,

Making my way down to the St. Petersburg area of FL for the foreseeable future. Where should I play? I will start with pretty limited funds, so some value suggestions would be nice. Also when I do pump up the funds after a few months is there a course I should consider joining? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

#2 Fairways & Greens

Fairways & Greens

DEMOLITION DIVISION

• IED TECH

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Handicap:Scratch-- My Head A Lot When I Play

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

Hi all,

Making my way down to the St. Petersburg area of FL for the foreseeable future. Where should I play? I will start with pretty limited funds, so some value suggestions would be nice. Also when I do pump up the funds after a few months is there a course I should consider joining? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,

I have family that live down that way I will check and get back with ya! They have told me that several of places run specials on Golf. Their sure is a lot of choices to pick from. I think that anywhere that you play down there would be nice! Good Luck!!
:clapping: :banana1: :thumbup: :friends: :yahoo:

Later
Fairways & Greens
Taylormade Man 4 Ever

TM 460 9.5 Fujikura Zcom
TM V-Steel 3 wood
TM Ti Bubble 2 3-PW Tour Concepts
Cleveland Wedges
Yes Putter
Bridgestone Tour B330-S

#3 ecke2002

ecke2002

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:32 AM

Hey Dan,

I have family that live down that way I will check and get back with ya! They have told me that several of places run specials on Golf. Their sure is a lot of choices to pick from. I think that anywhere that you play down there would be nice! Good Luck!!
:clapping: :banana1: :thumbup: :friends: :yahoo:

Later
Fairways & Greens

Much appreciated!

I have been looking some of the courses over online and am debating cheapish membership vs. playing the semi private and public courses.
As I will be starting a new job and a little strapped for cash I am leaning more towards not joining. But If anyone has an opinion of a great club to join for a couple grand let me know.

Thanks,
Dan