HossOnMoss

Administrator

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,278 posts
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Handicap:0

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:10 PM

As we did last year thanks to TaylorMade-adidas Golf Accessories, we are offering up the chance for a BSG member to win a TaylorMade Season Opener Staff Bag just like the ones that the players will be using at Augusta. The winner will also receive their choice of a free daily use golf bag too!!!

In order to qualify, you simply need to do the following things:

1. go to taylormadegolfgear.com and look through the bags
2. post a reply in this thread stating which bag you would prefer to use on a daily basis AND why you like that bag

On the Tuesday after the Masters, we will select a random winner who will then receive the Season Opener bag with their name embroidered on it along with the bag that they chose as a daily use bag.

EACH MEMBER IS ONLY ALLOWED TO REGISTER FOR ONE CHANCE TO WIN. SO, PLEASE ONLY MAKE ONE POST IN THIS THREAD WITH YOUR BAG CHOICE AND WHY. ANYONE WHO VIOLATES THIS RULE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST.

So, sign up now and good luck! Posted Image

TM_Season_Opener_Sta_2CBD2C.jpg

#2 jah

jah

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationUpstate, SC
  • Handicap:0.0

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:22 PM

HA! Talk about perfect timing!

I just got fitted for my R11 9* and will be listing my Adams 3 wood to help pay for the R11 TP T3 14*!

After I get my woods situated I would love to game a R11 Pure Light stand bag. That is the best looking bag on the market, no doubt, hands down! It's perfect size and weighs under 5 lbs for when I decide to walk. I haven't purchased a new bag in a while, so I am on the hunt this year. I'd also looooooooooove to have that staff bag. Link to the pure light: http://www.taylormad...-stand-bag.html

Thanks Taylormade and thanks Bombsqaud for the contest. Good luck to everyone!

Jeff
Titleist 910D3 8.5* Devotion 65x
TM RBZ Tour 14.5* Devotion 75x
Titleist 910 F 19* Project X
Titleist 710 AP2 KBS C-Taper +
Cobra Trusty Rusty 53*
Titleist 60* T grind (LE)
TP Mills Sledgehammer

#3 Qwagmire

Qwagmire

We are the people our parents warned us about

• *** BLACK OPS ***

• PipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • LocationVentura County, CA
  • Handicap:4.9

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

Never was able to get a TM Staff Bag and I love the colors of this one! It would see the course on the numerous charity events I play in, so they know who the shankosaurus is. Until I buy my TM CB's later this year.

The bag I would pick would be Supreme Hybrid 2.0 in Black, Red, and Gold. I normally use my push cart, but on evenings I want to get a few quick holes in I carry. Having a bag that does both, and works on a riding cart, would fit the bill for me. Having the 3 FAS-TEK connectors is a BONUS!

Edited by Qwagmire, 28 March 2011 - 02:57 PM.

TM Aeroburner 10.5 - GD DI-7  Ping G Long 3 13* - Stock           G30 19* Hybrid - Veylix 988           G30 4-PW, GW w/ PXi           Glide 54*, 58*           Rife Deep Blue 34"

#4 Team Noonan

Team Noonan

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Handicap:9

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:20 PM

If I did win, I would pick the Pure-Lite R11 Stand bag in the Black/White Color Scheme. Because I do a lot of walking and with the bag coming in at under 5 pounds, it will help me with an easy 18 holes on the weekend in hilly New England.

The Staff Bag would be very useful on the "Cart Only" courses that I do play and the color scheme matches my wood and putter headcovers.

Thanks to Bombsquadgolf.com and TaylorMade for a Great Contest.

Edited by Team Noonan, 28 March 2011 - 02:25 PM.

#5 leftymike28

leftymike28

DEMOLITION DIVISION

• IED TECH

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:27 PM

I would like the TMX stand bag because I like the styling and the material looks like it would be easier to keep clean than other white bags and more importantly because I walk during the week.

Thanks, very cool giveaway!

#6 longbal30

longbal30

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationEdgewater Md
  • Handicap:5.3

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

Oh me Oh my....................what a contest, lets see...................I would do the TMX stand bag as a daily driver, even though its a daily driving bag, you still have to look the part. One of the best looking stand bags out in my opinion, and the Season Opener bag is one awesome bag, the Masters is my favorite major, so its very fitting that this baby would be mine. Thanks guys, keep up the great site.

#7 muddyexplorer

muddyexplorer

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

I would choose the Supreme Hybrid 2.0. I usually ride but do occasionally like to walk when it's warmer out. The main reason though is the 14 dividers. I LOVE having a separate spot for each club because it keeps them from tangling and getting hung up as they go in and out. I also saw they had a "cooler" type pocket which is fantastic for keeping drinks cold and letting the sweat drain out. Great design there.

Shoot, I'll probably end up getting one whether I win this or not! :smilie_tm:

Oh almost forgot. I'd go with the Black/White/Red color scheme for my NC State Wolfpack. GO PACK!

Edited by muddyexplorer, 28 March 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#8 rr2572

rr2572

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

Thanks for the contest, and for daily bag I would chose the supreme hybrid 2.0 and again Thanks for the great contest.

#9 TheJK

TheJK

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationOro Valley, AZ
  • Handicap:0.6

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:33 PM

Micro Lite 2.0 in all white please!

I need the lighter of the bags because I walk when I play about 3 times a week. I also really like the design and look of the white one.

Thanks
Adams Super LS 9.5* w/ OBAN White Kiyoshi 65-05
Adams 9031DF 18* w/ FUBUKI 515ct 105g X
Adams Tour CMB 4-PW w/ Nippon Super Peening
Prototype Bridgestone 52* w/ Nippon Super Peening Blue
Titleist Vokey SM4 BN 56* w/ KBS Black X
Titleist Vokey SM4 BN 60* w/ KBS Black X

Titleist Scotty Cameron Squareback GAMER!!!

#10 SouthShoreRob

SouthShoreRob

BSG Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • 3,092 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • Handicap:Impact

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

Thanks to TaylorMade Golf and BSG for this great opportunity!

Since my Taylormade 2006 Summer Tour Staff Bag is my current gamer and almost 5 years old, I'm ready for a replacement. The new R11 TMX Staff Bag would be a VERY nice replacement.

The R11 line is taking golf by storm. I want to make sure I do my part. :clapping:

Rob

Edited by SouthShoreRob, 28 March 2011 - 04:05 PM.

TaylorMade M1 10* Driver w/Fubuki J 70
TaylorMade AeroBurner 16.5* 3HL w/OBAN Revenge
TaylorMade M3 19* Hybrid w/OBAN Revenge
TaylorMade M3 21* Hybrid w/OBAN Revenge
TaylorMade RSi2 5-Iron thru AW w/Nippon Modus3 Tour 120
TaylorMade Tour xFT 54/58* w/DG Spinner Wedge+
TaylorMade Monza Spider Custom 38" w/Winn Pistol Grip
TaylorMade TP5x Golf Ball
TaylorMade Supreme Cart Bag

Share good bourbon with good friends.

#11 HollyWoods

HollyWoods

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

Thank you BSG for putting this contest together. I would love a chance to own this years masters staff for my collection. I would play the TMX staff bag as my everyday use bag and will be my bag of choice if I should be lucky enough to win this contest. Thanks again BSG for putting together this contest!

Edited by HollyWoods, 28 March 2011 - 04:13 PM.

#12 ecke2002

ecke2002

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:13 PM

Thanks for the contest guys!

I would choose the TMX Stand bag because I walk and the bag is incredibly bad ass. Need I say more? Another great offering from TM.

Thanks,
Dan

#13 TWshoot67

TWshoot67

RICKIE FOWLER...CLASS ACT!

• *** BLACK OPS ***

• PipPipPip
  • 3,087 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Handicap:3

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

For me I would like the R11 Pure-Lite Stand Bag reason being this will be my first season back playing full time golf after having major knee surgery. I had my left knee completely replaced on October 26, 2009! This will be my first full season back after a full year of rehab, and walking will help get me back in playing shape as well as look good in the process! Now if I become Lucky enough to WIN the Taylormade Season Opener Staff Bag 2011 I will sport that bag every Saturday and Sunday like I sport my older 2008 Season Opener bag. I've been trying to collect all the Season Opener bags since Taylormade has started making these beauties in 2003. I've been trying to find them all but its almost impossible. The Masters at Augusta National is my favorite of all the majors and I would be thrilled to OWN this NEW Beauty! Thanks Taylormade and BSG for this great chance at winning the Ultimate Bag! Not only would I be the only member at Northampton Valley Golf Course to own such a rare piece but I'd be honored to place my Clubs in such a sweet looking bag! Also this years Season Opener would go great with a guy from Philadelphia,Pa. which if you haven't noticed matches the Philadelphia Eagles colors as well!!

Thanks again, Tim

Driver: Cobra Z Fly + 10.5 W/ Aldila Rouge 125 LE R tipped

Tour Issue TM M2 10.5* w/Mitsubishi Tensi Pro Blue S

Tour Issue TM M2 15* 3-Wood w/GD DI7 S

Tour Issue TM M2 DF 16.5* w/GD DI7 S

Tour Issue TM M2 18.5* w/ GD DI8 S

Irons: Cobra S3Pro w/Aldila RIP Tours  Reg. SLT 115

Cobra Pro CB/mb 4-pw w/Mitsubishi OTi 100 Prototype 

Wedges: Vokey Prototypes 54*, 56*,58*

Putter: SC 009

Ball: TM TP-X or Titleist Pro V1X

tigerswag.gif

#14 xXxPROJECTxXx

xXxPROJECTxXx

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • Handicap:4.8

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

The R11 Purelite stand bag would be my first choice!! Sweet looking bag that would compliment my R11 driver, R9 fairway woods, and Tour Preferred MC irons nicely!! This bag would be sweet for use while walking the muni........

Thanks BSG for the awesome opportunity as always!!
Taylormade R1 Black Driver w/ Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 70-S
Adams Tight Lies Tour 14.5* 3 Woodw/ Aldila ATX Blue 65 Stiff
(This slot under construction, LSP 20*? or TLT 18* 5 Wood?)
Mizuno Fli-Hi DLR 21* w/ KBS Tour X
Mizuno MP-64 5-PW w/ KBS Tour X
Cobra Trusty Tour 50.08 w/ DG S400
Cobra Trusty Tour "Fowler Proto" 55.12 w/ DG S400
Cobra Trusty Tour 60.10 w/ DG S400
Titleist Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34.5" Putter
Srixon Z-Star XV Golf Ball
Sun Mountain Four 5 Bag

#15 Marlockey Golf

Marlockey Golf

It's Official BSG IS BACK

• *** BLACK OPS ***

• PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • LocationWales, UK , Home Of The Ryder Cup 2010

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:00 PM

Marcus,

That 2011 TM combo set would look soooo good in that Season Opener Staff Bag, and that R11 Pure Lite stand Bag in all White would be just the job for when i carry, Another great gesture by BSG and Taylor Made :smilie_tm: :Icondrunkards:
( where did that BSG smilie go)
Titleist D3 10.5 Matrix TP6HD
TM M2 Tour 16.5 HL GD DI 6
Titleist H2 21 deg Aldila Rogue
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-6 AMT S400
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 7-pw AMT S400
Mizuno T7 Satin 50 deg DG Tour Issue S400 Onyx
Mizuno T7 Satin 54 deg DG Tour Issue S400 Onyx
Mizuno T7 Satin 58 deg DG Tour Issue S400 Onyx
Scotty Cameron Newport ButtonBack 33'

#16 capedgolfer

capedgolfer

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:38 PM

Woo-Woo, thanks for the contest!!! I'd like the Burner 2.0 Stand Bag because of its simple style and functionality. I could really use an upgrade from my Srixon stand bag that is ripping apart at the sholder pad/strap. It weighs too much, I'm ready for something new and light! Also, gotta give the love to my 2007 Burner TP driver that has held up in the bag despite trying every new Taylormade driver. The SuperQuad and SuperFast almost made a relief apperance but the Burner 2007 TP is holding strong! Some new TM MC Forged irons would look dead sexy in that bag. I'd love the Opener bag too, wouldn't be afraid to game it. I've been gaming my 2008 Summer bag for almost 3 years now, time to retire it to the man cave.

#17 SPY ZINGER

SPY ZINGER

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• *** BLACK OPS ***

• PipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

I would select the R11 Pure light (all white) stand bag as well, simply because of the weight, and it would be a nice bag to have in addition to the staff bag.

:)

#18 schwanman

schwanman

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

I would pick the TMX T2 cart bag for my everyday bag. As much as I know I should be walking more it just doesn't seem to happen and the T2 looks like a very functional bag as well as a great looking bag.

#19 vcanseco

vcanseco

DEMOLITION DIVISION

• IED TECH

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:31 PM

The R11 Pure Light offers enough room for most of the equipment I use on a regular basis and is light enough that I could walk if I chose.

Victor

#20 juniorgolfcoach

juniorgolfcoach

DEMOLITION DIVISION

• IED TECH

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGEORGIA
  • Handicap:0

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

I love the Staff Bag and I would love to put it in my golf room in my house and put some antique Taylor Made irons and woods in it. I would like the Staff Bag for a daily gamer as well as I am a golf professional and would love to represent TM out on the mini tours!!!

#21 old school

old school

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

I would use the TM Staff Bag for sure. I currently use the R7 staff bag. Why do I like it? Because my back problems rarely let me carry a bag and play as many holes as I would like. I have been battling back pain for years, but recently it has progressed. I feel pretty old for 36 most days. I have played once in the last 6 months - this coming from someone who would walk as many holes as I could during the summer after work - every day. The handicap is no longer single digit, but I try not to pass up time to play. Plus, I have a two year old beautiful little princess to come home to that I wouldn't trade 1,000,000 holes in one for.

I like the staff bag because I can pretty much pack whatever I may need in there. It is always ready to go to the course if the back is able. Plus, I wouldn't want to use anything other than TM. In fact the whole bag is TM except for the putter - which after rolling a Ghost mallet a few weeks ago that may change. No, I did not forget to update my signature - I still play those "antiques."

Regardless of who wins this is an awesome give away and someone will be getting an awesome bag regardless of what they choose!!

Edited by old school, 28 March 2011 - 07:48 PM.

In the bag

TM Tour R510 TP 9.5*
TM Tour Smootie 17*
TM 300 Forged Lehmans 3-PW
TM RAC Fe203 Y Cutters 56* & 60*
Yes Callie

#22 Brad T

Brad T

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• *** BLACK OPS ***

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX
  • Handicap:Putting...

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

I would pick the R11 TMX Staff Bag to upgrade my r7 staff bag that has taken a beating. I love the staff bags to hold all of stuff, plenty of balls for those off days, and as I found yesterday the umbrella and rain gear for the spotty showers. Haha.

Thanks to BSG and TaylorMade for another great giveaway!
TaylorMade M1 430 TOUR Veylix Alpina 673 Wildeye
TaylorMade M2 TOUR 15.5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black 70
PXG 3011 19 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver 90
TaylorMade PSi CB TOUR Project X
TaylorMade EF Spin 50 Project X
TaylorMade EF Spin 56 Project X
TaylorMade EF Spin 60 Project X M Grind
Cameron T10 Select Newport 2 Tour Black Mist

#23 Sjoland

Sjoland

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

I like the QUIVER carry bag.

I like the simpliity of it, how it takes you back to a simpler time. Back when bags didn't have stands on them and when you are on the course, you are trying to hit golf shots, and not making golf swings. Something about this bag reminds me of my youth. If I had to choose a bag, the QUIVER would be my choice.

-Sjo

#24 ray jackson

ray jackson

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Handicap:0.0

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:33 PM

I would pick the Quiver as my everyday use bag. I currently use a Titleist dual strap Sunday bag and it doesn't work when the ground is damp, the grip end of the clubs get wet. TM has resolved that with the Quiver as it has a hard plastic base to prevent the moisture soaking in.

Plus my driver (Superfast with TP7HD) through 4 iron hybrid (TM peanut version of 2010 fct head) would look perfect in a TM Sunday bag rather than Titleist.

I walk every round, easier to think through shots walking straight up into them and i need to get a TM bag back on my back to go with my head to toe Adidas golf wear.

#25 hoop

hoop

DEMOLITION DIVISION

• IED TECH

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:39 PM

Much like Sjoland and ray jackson above, I too would love The Quiver Carry Bag

I am just getting back into the game and have made it a personal goal to walk at every round possible. Both because I truly feel that walking allows for a better rhythm to be developed, you get a better feel for the course you're playing, the lay of the land and also for the fitness aspect of it. Too many years away from the course and too many lbs later!

Thanks to BSG for the amazing opportunity!

--hoop

Edited by hoop, 28 March 2011 - 09:41 PM.