Photo

Adams MB2 review ? Anyone playing them that can review.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 infantrygolfer

infantrygolfer

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCarmel, Ca
  • Handicap:4

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:56 AM

I have a set of MB2 Tour issued in a black not the raw the raw retail finish
on the way. I like this finish since the ports don't show up as much. I am wondering
if anyone has been gaming these and can compare them to other Adams irons? Better than the
MB blacks. I love the Blacks and I hear these are a tad more forgiving but just as great workability.
What I have heard has came from Tour dept reps and people who work for or play for Adams. How about
regular joe with 1 to 4 handicap? What do you think ? Thanks for your help. I will post pics when I get them on
Thursday.

#2 HossOnMoss

HossOnMoss

BSG OWNER

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,090 posts
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Handicap:0

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

I have a set of MB2 Tour issued in a black not the raw the raw retail finish
on the way. I like this finish since the ports don't show up as much. I am wondering
if anyone has been gaming these and can compare them to other Adams irons? Better than the
MB blacks. I love the Blacks and I hear these are a tad more forgiving but just as great workability.
What I have heard has came from Tour dept reps and people who work for or play for Adams. How about
regular joe with 1 to 4 handicap? What do you think ? Thanks for your help. I will post pics when I get them on
Thursday.

Looks like you're ahead of the pack on these. Looking forward to your in hand pics once you get them. I have only seen raw and satin sets up close.