toscana205

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Locationnew jersey
  • Handicap:6

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

I was very interested in getting Pings I20 irons this season, but don't know much about their stock shafts. Does anyone have any experience with them. I was looking to move into a lite weight shafts either CFS or possibly Nippons 950. I Avg 85mph with a 6 iron hoping for a few thoughts as the weather warms up around here.

#2 golfjohn58

golfjohn58

BIO/CHEM DIVISION

• IED TECH

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

I was very interested in getting Pings I20 irons this season, but don't know much about their stock shafts. Does anyone have any experience with them. I was looking to move into a lite weight shafts either CFS or possibly Nippons 950. I Avg 85mph with a 6 iron hoping for a few thoughts as the weather warms up around here.

The cfs is excellent. High energy, great feel and 99grams in reg, 107 in stiff. I like to to another try Ping's stock option first because they design the shafts to work with their clubs. If you don't like the feel or ball flight, then go to another option. i20's are the best irons I've ever played!

#3 lobber

lobber

NUCLEAR ORDNANCE TECH

• IED TECH

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

I have them in a set of G20s. They are excellent stock shafts. I am normally an aftermarket PX or KBS guy but decided to save a little money and go with the stock CFS. Happy I did!